Thursday, March 3, 2011

written pathetic

This is my appeal to stop deep water Oil drilling.  I was recently fortunate to sit next to a scientist on a plane who was studying the impact of the Exxon-Valdez oil spill that happened 22 years ago.  He expressed the severe and long lasting devastation that occurred there.  His description of the impact on salmon and trout species inspired my thoughts about the human impact of such disasters.  I want to tie in the continued devastation in Alaska with the oil spill in the gulf.  I hope to inspire people to persuade our government that this is not the solution to our energy needs.  The risk is not worth the reward in such situations.

 here it is

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Uf_pJ5Qe6_i0ebWIxL79whnEe-lxIfIyyOFyZQ2oj_I/edit?hl=en&authkey=CIfCo8wO#

No comments:

Post a Comment